You are here:

England

England Levy Structure

All levy contributors who operate in England are allocated by HMRC a digital account, which they can then access using a pin code which holds all the levy contribution paid in monthly instalments. This contribution can only be utilised via an approved levy provider who is then given the responsibility to create a strategy to best maximise the contribution through upskilling of staff via apprenticeship programmes. Once the contribution has been exhausted companies have the option of a 10% top-up which means any additional training budget within the business can be added into their digital account which would then mean government would add the remaining 90% contribution allowing the organisation to develop their workforce further.

E.g. 10% top-up of £10,000, would result in government adding the extra 90% of £90,000 = £100,000 remaining to use on apprenticeship programmes.

 

Investors-In-People-Logo.png
Training_Matrix_logo.png
BSC-logo.png
ILM_Logo_No-Strapline_RGB_450.png
Ofsted.png
City__Guilds_Logo.png
cpd--og--image.png